Enclosures / Panels / Cassettes
Enclosures / Panels / Cassettes
Computer Crafts enclosure offerings include the legacy patch panels and enclosures in 1U, 2U, and 4U heights, RSD series enclosures with a recessed sliding drawer and H-Series enclosures available in 1U, 4U, 6U, 10U (vertical and horizontal mounting configurations) and 12U allowing for physical emulation of any switch configuration so your patch panel and switch ports look identical, H+ Series enclosures that provide the highest port density for fiber optic cabling currently available in the marketplace which can will free up valuable rack space in your data center, and ladder rack enclosures specifically designed to mount directly to overhead conveyance to utilize space not typically used.
RSD series enclosures are available in 1U, 2U and 4U heights and are designed to provide high-density, low dB loss connections and the recessed sliding tilt down drawer allows easy access to the internal connections. The RSD Series is extremely versatile accommodating LC, SC, MTRJ, MTP or ST couplers and is ideal for structured cabling environments, open racks in telecom closets or any areas where the front acrylic glass protection is needed.
• 1U configuration for up to 48 duplex LC or MTRJ ports, 24 SC duplex ports , or 24 MTP Ports.
• 2U configuration for up to 96 duplex LC or MTRJ ports, 48 SC duplex ports, or 48 MTP ports.
• 4U configuration for up to 192 duplex LC or MTRJ ports, 96 SC duplex ports, or 96 MTP ports.
H-Series Enclosures are available in 1U, 4U, 6U, 10U (vertical and horizontal mounting configurations) and 12U allowing for physical emulation of any switch configuration so your patch panel and switch ports look identical. The adapter panels and modules allow for easy future upgrades keeping your structured cabling system intact when hardware upgrades occur. Ultra-low loss components and modules provide both flexibility and more possible connections while meeting or exceeding your loss budget.
• 1U configuration accommodates up to 48 duplex LC ports,
• 4U configuration accommodates up to 144 duplex LC ports, 72 duplex SC ports, or 96 MTP Ports.
• 6U configuration accommodates up to 288 duplex LC ports.
• 10U typically configured to mimic Cisco or Brocade switches accommodates up to 576 duplex LC ports.
• 12U specifically designed to replicate 64 port high density SAN director class switches.
H+ Series enclosures are available in 1U, 2U and 4U heights and feature the highest port density in the market with individual sliding tray and slide out modules for easy access to front and rear ports, cable management trough and side tie-down areas that allow for uniform cable routing, and a removable back and lid that allows for installation from both front and rear of enclosure
• 1U high-density configuration option for up to 72 duplex LC ports.
• 2U high-density configuration option for up to 144 duplex LC ports.
• 4U high-density configuration option for up to 288 duplex LC ports.
Ladder Rack Enclosures
The ladder rack enclosures are the first copper and fiber enclosures specifically designed to mount directly to overhead conveyance. Available in full-size (up to 192 LC duplex ports or 96 copper ports) or mini (up to 96 LC duplex ports or 48 copper ports), ladder rack enclosures will free up valuable rack space utilizing area’s typically not designated for interconnects.
Computer offers a wide variety of enclosures and modules available in 1U and 4U heights with both pass thru and plug & play configurations.
• 1U configuration option for up to 24 duplex LC ports.
• 1U high-density configuration option for up to 48 duplex LC ports.
• 4U high-density modular configuration option for up to 144 duplex LC ports.
High Density LC to MTP Cassettes and Tap Module
Computer Crafts conversion module allows the user seamlessly transition to 40G network speeds and utilize all the existing fiber paths by converting two 12 fiber optical paths into three 8 fiber optical paths required for 40G multi-mode transceivers. These modules are designed to fit into our RSD and H-series enclosures.
48 Fiber LC to MTP TAP Module
Computer Crafts has been a leading edge supplier of optical splitters, PLC’s and MCP cables for many years therefore it should come as no surprise that we currently offer one of the most compact and innovative TAP modules available in the industry. TAP modules are becoming more and more popular in the data center culture because they allow the user to split the fiber optic signal and send one part to the live network and the other part to a test environment for continuous monitoring. These modules are designed to fit into our RSD and H-series enclosures and are currently offered in the following configurations:
• 24 port LC to MPO 9/125 50%-50% & 70%-30%
• 24 port LC to MPO 50/125 50%-50% & 70%-30%
• 48 port LC to MPO 9/125 50%-50% & 70%-30%
• 48 port LC to MPO 50/125 50%-50% & 70%-30%
10 Gig to 40 Gig Conversion Modules
Computer Crafts cassette modules adapt or breakout an MTP connection into multiple simplex or duplex connections and are available in LC, SC, or ST styles to fit our RSD enclosures.
Pull Pod Solutions
Computer Crafts has designed proprietary trunk and structured cable pulling solutions to accommodate the continual reduction in cable profiles and furcation changes while maintaining exceptional pull strengths and providing the customer with removable and re-usable pulling solutions.
• Single MPO termination 12-72 Ct. Bracket Mount.
• Single MPO termination 12-72 Ct. complete removal.
• 2mm & 3mm Protected Mesh Removable – reusable.
• 5mm to 9mm Protected Mesh Removable – reusable.
• 10mm to 25mm Protected Mesh Removable – reusable